Friday, January 28, 2011

My Favorite things

Welcome to my new blog. I am a mother of three beautiful children. Wife to a Godly husband and best friend.    I will be posting something I love a few times a month, along with bible verses and thoughts. Please enjoy and make any comments. God Bless You.

                                                    My Children that the Lord has blessed me with


                                                               Our cocketiel Chicky

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mathew 6: 28-29


A Hungry squirrel at my bird feeder

                                 Our American Eskimo Misty, she loves the snow!








                                        My favorite bird, the Cardinal




My favorite site is verse of the day: www.verseoftheday.com


My favorite book
I have never read through the Bible in a year, but with Gods help I'm currently doing this. It has been rewarding so far, as the Lord is enlightening me and filling me with the holy spirit. I ask for prayer that I can keep focused and do this. With the Lords help I can do this.
                                    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philipians 4:13




Do you know Jesus: Its not a religion, its a relationship with our Lord and Savior.
A great web site: www.notreligion.com
 

1 comment: